Heroes Guild Online

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting Gamers & Intellectual Hobbyists Throughout Maryland

2 posters

SeaniusMaximus - The ... maximusiest?

seaniusmaximus
    seaniusmaximus
    Level 5 Poster

The Waste Character
    Name: Emere-kai
    Race: Genasi
    Class: Swordmage

SeaniusMaximus - The ... maximusiest? Empty SeaniusMaximus - The ... maximusiest?

Post by seaniusmaximus 2010-05-18, 16:52

About Me.

I'm 26, have lived in baltimore for 4 years now, just moved to Federal Hill last year. I'm a graphic / web designer for a living, and do freelance illustration. (shameless plug : http://myrobotfriends.com)

I'm into comics, mostly of the indie, self published, or small press variety. I have a live-in girlfriend by the name of Kelsey, who I can sometimes convince to play games with me. She currently is in my regular 4e game that I DM, and occasionally plays in Eastern Expanse.

Gaming-wise, I'm relatively new to tabletop RPGs. I played a handful of 3.5 games with buddies way back when, but never got into. Recently (within the past year) have gotten heavily into 4e. Started DMing for a group of non-gamer friends and then got hooked up with the Heroes Guild.

I really like character development and story telling, as well as some good old fashioned head-bashin'

Haven't really gotten into many other types of games. I do really like strategy card games, used to play Magic The Gathering way back when, but haven't touched it in about 10 years, probably. Had a short stint of playing YuGiOh, which is a surprisingly fun and complex game. I could be persuaded to get back into either of those fairly easily...
    j-smuv
    j-smuv
    Administrator

The Waste Character
    Name: Ordesso Badatu
    Race: Minotaur
    Class: Fighter

SeaniusMaximus - The ... maximusiest? Empty Re: SeaniusMaximus - The ... maximusiest?

Post by j-smuv 2010-06-09, 13:48

Seanius!

I need to get back to EE and game with you again! Your "robot friends" are hilarious. I didn't know you were an illustrator. Very cool. . .
    seaniusmaximus
    seaniusmaximus
    Level 5 Poster

The Waste Character
    Name: Emere-kai
    Race: Genasi
    Class: Swordmage

SeaniusMaximus - The ... maximusiest? Empty Re: SeaniusMaximus - The ... maximusiest?

Post by seaniusmaximus 2010-06-09, 13:54

Hells yea, dawg! Thanks for looking at the site!

We're needing you in the EE games, man. Pretty much it's just Gavin, Angela, myself, and Matt at most games. I think our swordmage/warlord combo needs to make another appearance.
    j-smuv
    j-smuv
    Administrator

The Waste Character
    Name: Ordesso Badatu
    Race: Minotaur
    Class: Fighter

Post by j-smuv 2010-06-09, 14:05

Sorry to leave you guys for so long SeaniusMaximus - The ... maximusiest? Icon_cry . I'll be at the next one if possible.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-03-28, 12:56