Heroes Guild Online

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting Gamers & Intellectual Hobbyists Throughout Maryland

Old School Gamer introduction

Baziel
    Baziel
    Level 1 Poster

Old School Gamer introduction Empty Old School Gamer introduction

Post by Baziel 2014-08-01, 07:40

Hello everyone!

I'm relatively new to the Baltimore area and have been looking for a gaming group to help rekindle my old but not forgotten passion for Role Playing Games. I started playing D&D in 1982 when the Red and Blue boxes came out so yeah, I'm an old fart I guess. lol. Anyway, I am well versed/invested in 2nd Edition and never really cared for the 3rd and 4th Editions of D&D but with the upcoming launch of 5th Edition, and now that I've had a chance to read through the basic rules, I've finally become inspired again to get back into the game and am looking to either join or run a game. My experience lies mostly with running RPGs and I would classify myself as a DM who focuses on the Story of a game rather than the game mechanics. My motto has always been "Story! Story! Story!" So if you have a group in need of an old school DM/Player and don't mind 2nd Edition or are willing to put up with a 5th Edition Newbie, please message me. I'm ready to play!

Current date/time is 2024-03-29, 04:52