Heroes Guild Online

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting Gamers & Intellectual Hobbyists Throughout Maryland

2 posters

Modelling Project Help

Chris
    Chris
    Administrator

The Waste Character
    Name: Rūk
    Race: Minotaur
    Class: Warden

Modelling Project Help Empty Modelling Project Help

Post by Chris 2010-01-14, 04:04

I'm looking to start a new army for Warhammer 40,000 (or another game game) and I'm looking for some help. Those of you that know me or have been to my place know that I like building models more than I like painting them.

What I'm looking for is someone who has an interest in painting models just for fun. I'm willing to purchase and assemble the army, a few pieces at a time, if anyone out there is interested in painting it. At this point I'm open as to which game system and army to do, but I'd like to have a plan before any construction begins.

If anyone is interested, let me know. I'm not looking for pro-painting quality and I'm sure we will both develop some techniques
    seaniusmaximus
    seaniusmaximus
    Level 5 Poster

The Waste Character
    Name: Emere-kai
    Race: Genasi
    Class: Swordmage

Modelling Project Help Empty Re: Modelling Project Help

Post by seaniusmaximus 2010-03-13, 12:59

Hey Chris,

You posted this a while ago, so I don't know if you're still looking, BUT

I have recently discovered my love of painting models and minis from jumping into 4e. I'm by no means an expert, but I do have an Art degree Smile

I can bring some of the minis that I've painted over next time we play at your place so you can see what I can do, and we can discuss, if you'd like.
    Chris
    Chris
    Administrator

The Waste Character
    Name: Rūk
    Race: Minotaur
    Class: Warden

Post by Chris 2010-03-13, 14:19

Sean,
    I'm still interested in doing this and I'd love to discuss the possibilities.
    seaniusmaximus
    seaniusmaximus
    Level 5 Poster

The Waste Character
    Name: Emere-kai
    Race: Genasi
    Class: Swordmage

Post by seaniusmaximus 2010-03-13, 17:05

sure thing. One thing to note, I know absolutely ziltch about warhammer, I'm pretty new to tabletop gaming in general, so any specific things you want, like symbols or any of the like we'll have to talk about so I can look it up.

Also, I tend to have a really crazy schedule, I do my full time job and also do a lot of freelance design and illustration work, so there are periods of time that will pop up where I literally can't take on extra work, BUT, we can get into all that when we talk about actually doing this.

Word.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-16, 21:57