Heroes Guild Online

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting Gamers & Intellectual Hobbyists Throughout Maryland

2 posters

I'm Sinjin

sinjinstormcrow
    sinjinstormcrow
    Level 1 Poster

I'm Sinjin Empty I'm Sinjin

Post by sinjinstormcrow 2010-07-21, 14:17

I moved to the area as of last October, before that I lived just outside of New Orleans where I use to own a gaming shop before Katrina. I've played all manner of RPG's from Avalon hill to TSR to Whitewolf to Gurps and more for about 26 years (I started young). In that time I ran more than I played but enjoy both. I just finished a 3.5 game that ran since December and ran across this guild on meetup.com a few weeks ago. I live in the Greenbelt MD area and I'm 36 years old.
    dhlevine
    dhlevine
    Administrator

The Waste Character
    Name: Jarrol
    Race: Goliath (Half-Giant)
    Class: Ardent

I'm Sinjin Empty Re: I'm Sinjin

Post by dhlevine 2010-07-23, 12:09

Welcome, Sinjin.

Let me do the annoying guild DM thing of inviting you to our casual/open 4E sandbox game, Eastern Expanse. You can find more detail on the boards, but we're having a run on Tuesday, and you'd be welcome to come. EE is a great way to meet some of the active Guild members and it's a drop-in, low committment game.

Plus, I'm running Tuesday and I'm a moderately OK DM.

There's also, I know, a Pathfinder Society group that's pretty active, if you're more into 3.5E - talk to Chris.

And feel free to browse the G4P boards and post in P4G if you're looking for something in particular.

Current date/time is 2024-05-17, 00:01