Heroes Guild Online

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting Gamers & Intellectual Hobbyists Throughout Maryland

2 posters

I'll get this area started.

WoodW
    WoodW
    Level 1 Poster

I'll get this area started. Empty I'll get this area started.

Post by WoodW 2011-05-06, 18:21

Well, a little saddened by no posts in this particular sub-section of the forum, but I'll give it a start.

I've been playing Magic since Timespiral, but only have a real decent collection of cards dating to the Alara block. I read forums, look at net-decks, but havent playing tournaments or anything. I particularly enjoy multiplayer and the new custom types of games WotC has been releasing(Planescape, Archenemy, Commander). I have a good collection of cards, and wouldnt mind sharing or trading with new players that are interested in playing or old players looking for a new Planeswalker to go up against.
    Imperator
    Imperator
    Founding Member
    Founding Member

I'll get this area started. Empty Re: I'll get this area started.

Post by Imperator 2011-05-08, 16:16

I'm an olde school magic player. I was on the west coast when Magic first came out and was involved through the first 6 or 7 sets but then moved back to the east coast and couldn't keep involved. I've tried to pick it up a couple times over the past four years (bought a set for the 2010 reboot) but just haven't found time to really play with anyone except my daughter.

Current date/time is 2024-05-02, 01:38