Heroes Guild Online

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting Gamers & Intellectual Hobbyists Throughout Maryland

5 posters

Longtime gamer, just found this place.

Logiwonk
    Logiwonk
    Level 1 Poster

Longtime gamer, just found this place. Empty Longtime gamer, just found this place.

Post by Logiwonk 2011-05-10, 15:45

Hey folks!

Just found this website linked from dakkadakka forums when I was looking for local warhammer 40k games. I'm a graduate student into a bunch of geeky stuff including WH40k, D+D, computer and board gaming. Currently play mostly with my friends and family but looking to find more opponents, especially for WH40k.

I always loved the Quest for Glory series - so since this is the Hero's Guild I'm going to pretend like I'm signing my name into the Guild Logbook:

Patrick, has come to Baltimore to become a Hero.

Imperator
    Imperator
    Founding Member
    Founding Member

Longtime gamer, just found this place. Empty Re: Longtime gamer, just found this place.

Post by Imperator 2011-05-11, 22:08

Welcome to the guild Patrick.
    Bohrdumb
    Bohrdumb
    Level 5 Poster

Longtime gamer, just found this place. Empty Re: Longtime gamer, just found this place.

Post by Bohrdumb 2011-05-12, 08:33

Welcome Patrick, glad to have you!
    j-smuv
    j-smuv
    Administrator

The Waste Character
    Name: Ordesso Badatu
    Race: Minotaur
    Class: Fighter

Post by j-smuv 2011-05-12, 21:19

It's great to see another 40k player! I love the game, but hardly get to play it (schedule's been kinda brutal).

If you're interested in a 40k game club the Inner Circle is a big local club (http://www.innercirclegamingclub.com/). I think they do mostly Warhammer Fantasy, but I've seen them host a few 40k tourneys too. If you're just looking for a casual game every once and a while, I would be happy to oblige you. I can't promise a challenge like you'd get at a 40k club, but I'm an excellent conversationalist scratch
    dhlevine
    dhlevine
    Administrator

The Waste Character
    Name: Jarrol
    Race: Goliath (Half-Giant)
    Class: Ardent

Post by dhlevine 2011-05-14, 21:57

Welcome, Patrick! Good to see another academic around...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-16, 23:21