Heroes Guild Online

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting Gamers & Intellectual Hobbyists Throughout Maryland

3 posters

It’s about time...

Chris
    Chris
    Administrator

The Waste Character
    Name: Rūk
    Race: Minotaur
    Class: Warden

It’s about time... Empty It’s about time...

Post by Chris 2010-06-29, 15:05

After a couple months of lurking on these forums, I'm back.

For those of you who don't know me, I'm James' co-founder of the Guild. The President to his Chairman, the Pathfinder to his 1E, the Imperium of Man to his Forces of Chaos.

I'm currently running a Vampire (the Masquearade) game for which I have high hopes of my high school gaming heyday. I have a Pathfinder campaign on hiatus (but not dead damnit) and an occasional Star Wars Saga Edition game which completely ignores episodes I-III.

I'm the primary GM for our Pathfinder Society games and I was (and hope to be again soon) very active in our Eastern Expanse 4E campaign.

My list of half-completed gaming projects is huge. I've always felt that I should get something published, since this is a hobby about which I'm so passionate, but I finally realized recently that I don't really care. I only finish projects to the point that they're useful to me, but I'm not really interested in making anything for anyone else to use.

The more I read on game technique or gaming theory, the more it f***s up my mojo. 1 hour prep for 4 hours of game may work for some, but not for me.

Over my life, I have spent an obscene amount of my income on gaming materials. My library and 40K armies inspire in me both pride and shame. Is there a word that means both? I'll bet the Germans have one.

Last edited by Chris on 2010-06-30, 13:35; edited 1 time in total
    j-smuv
    j-smuv
    Administrator

The Waste Character
    Name: Ordesso Badatu
    Race: Minotaur
    Class: Fighter

It’s about time... Empty Re: It’s about time...

Post by j-smuv 2010-06-29, 17:08

I totally hear you. . . Pride / shame is my default setting. . .
    Shellfishguy
    Shellfishguy
    Level 1 Poster

Post by Shellfishguy 2010-07-04, 20:58

I hear ya, I'd hate to add up all I've spent over the years on RPG's, 40k, Fantasy and now Warmachine. But everyone has their hobbies/vices hehe.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-04-26, 14:19