Heroes Guild Online

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting Gamers & Intellectual Hobbyists Throughout Maryland

2 posters

Hi There, Been outta gaming for awhile...

Bart
    Bart
    Level 1 Poster

The Waste Character
    Name:
    Race: Human
    Class:

Hi There, Been outta gaming for awhile... Empty Hi There, Been outta gaming for awhile...

Post by Bart 2011-03-27, 17:45

I'm Bart. I haven't played in far far far too long, and I'm looking to again. Obviously. I'm not particularly partial to any kind of gaming, though I am a little gunshy with anything that can be a moneysink. But I'm also not adverse to trying something new as well.
    Bohrdumb
    Bohrdumb
    Level 5 Poster

Hi There, Been outta gaming for awhile... Empty Re: Hi There, Been outta gaming for awhile...

Post by Bohrdumb 2011-03-27, 21:01

Welcome Bart, glad to see some new blood! Hope you find something enjoyable here!
    Bart
    Bart
    Level 1 Poster

The Waste Character
    Name:
    Race: Human
    Class:

Hi There, Been outta gaming for awhile... Empty Re: Hi There, Been outta gaming for awhile...

Post by Bart 2011-03-27, 21:38

I think I just may. At the very least I see that there are a few opportunities at the GB Games and Stuff. Used to live down there and I'd pass it by, kinda wistfully wishing I had a little more time. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-04-26, 12:57