Heroes Guild Online

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting Gamers & Intellectual Hobbyists Throughout Maryland

3 posters

Gamer interested in AD&D -- 1st or 2nd Ed

ib
    ib
    Level 2 Poster

The Waste Character
    Name: Mhult
    Race: Human
    Class: Warlock

Gamer interested in AD&D -- 1st or 2nd Ed Empty Gamer interested in AD&D -- 1st or 2nd Ed

Post by ib 2011-07-30, 13:58

So I finally read, and finally understood, the messages on the Meetup.com group pointing to this site here. Anyway, this is just to say: I'm anteing up, so to speak. For the longest time, I've been aching to resuscitate my old 1st and 2nd Edition AD&D gaming desires. Yeah, 4E has a decent and relatively friendly interface for putting groups together -- sort of -- but 4E doesn't really do it for those older, stronger, and more deeply pent-up desires. So would anyone like to form a 1E or 2E group with me? I would ideally like to be a player, but I don't mind taking the DM's seat once in a while to allow others to be players, too. Let me know if you're interested. I'll try to keep up with replies, and to reply myself as diligently as I can.

-- Ishai
    Imperator
    Imperator
    Founding Member
    Founding Member

Gamer interested in AD&D -- 1st or 2nd Ed Empty Re: Gamer interested in AD&D -- 1st or 2nd Ed

Post by Imperator 2011-08-01, 16:45

Ishai,

I also like the older editions and have an extensive collection of pre-3E D&D and quite a few of the free retro-clones. Drop me a PM or email and we'll talk.

j-smuv
    j-smuv
    Administrator

The Waste Character
    Name: Ordesso Badatu
    Race: Minotaur
    Class: Fighter

Gamer interested in AD&D -- 1st or 2nd Ed Empty Re: Gamer interested in AD&D -- 1st or 2nd Ed

Post by j-smuv 2011-08-01, 20:42

It's great to see you here on the forums! I love the older versions of D&D as well, so I can totally identify with your thirst for that type of game. Hopefully you can find it here!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-04-26, 23:52